Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Well happy father's day to all those daddies, grandpas, cousins, and uncles out there! Unfortunately it's not as happy for our daddy, Brad. I had this big scheme planned out to surprise him that we were having baby #3 with his Wii, but unfortunately I had to tell him yesterday as I started spotting and miscarried today. But God has a plan and it's better than ours and apparently knows that we aren't quite ready for baby #3 yet. But we have two beautiful blessings that I thank God for every night and will be big sister's someday, but not yet. I'm okay, never been through this before, but I'll survive, as my sister Micki says, "life goes on" and so we shall thanking God for all that we do have. :) This is actually therapeutic in a way, so don't feel uneasy or wary of talking about it. Just asking for your prayers is all we need now. Hope you all have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

April and Jeff said...

Shauna and Brad, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like you are dealing and healing with this news as healthy as possible. If you need anything, let us know.