Friday, June 27, 2008

Our 1st Family picture and 1 year old pics











So I'm still not very good at this whole blogging thing. I can't figure out how to post multiple pics and write in an efficient manner. Anywho, Addie was not impressed with our male photographer and NOT going to smile for anyone or anything!! Needless to say it made for some interesting pictures, but Riley cheezed it up a bit! When I figure this crazy thing out I will try to post some more of them, but here are a few to get started. :) Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Renee Fishering said...

Brad and Shauna, You have an absolutely gorgeous family. Those girls are precious. Can they kick a soccer ball yet is all I want to know! Boy, Jake has two sweet little girlfriends! Take care and hope to see them at the golf tourney! Love Renee

April and Jeff said...

Cute pics! I love the embroidered shirts. One of a kind!